I’m allowed a Lover
This has been one of the coldest winters in New York City history, but the fires within me have not dwindled. Although I have had despondent moments these past few months, my sex drive doesn’t show signs of slowing down. With every unsatisfactory week passing by, I’ve grown more restless with need. With new responsibilities at work, Henrí has been working longer than normal hours. Although the…
So far this year, I’ve learned
- The things that won’t break you completely, will test you until you crack.
- Mending that crack is the next step.
- Jealousy is a living emotion, no matter what age. Be cautious and aware when it rears its ugly head.
- That said, knowing how to count your blessings and being grateful for what is already in your grasp helps.
- Pride is a still a valued and necessary characteristic.
- Sometimes receding from…
I’ve been angry
That’s why I’ve been gone so long. There has been a rage burning in my heart that I’ve tried to suppress. But it continues, and grows and the one thing I have convinced myself that will put it out has been the most difficult to gain: Great Sex.
Perhaps that is my mistake. That sex, Great Sex, will make me forget and calm my nerves. Forget that I stupidly fell in love or lust with my Husband’s…
Privately falling to pieces
But on the outside, I do the best I can to keep up appearances. And then Wednesday, I just couldn’t. I shut down. I made sure all the food was cooked, and everything was settled before I invited my good friend Jose Cuervo into my bedroom.
4 pm: First two…
Counting my blessings
A Christmas free of worry while I enjoy my son’s smiles.
Finding my ultimate, favorite holiday…
Anyone want to answers questions?
A lovely friend of mine who is an undergrad in school has an anthropology paper due next week. I…